Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cow head

I know you were wondering what in the world i was gonna do with that weird cow head... well i haven't hung anything up yet but i'm getting things together to hang above my desk. I just have to wait until i figure out a paint color... I spray painted some things last night.  Here is what i am putting above my desk, i may add or take away some but wanted to show you the gist of it. The spray paint i used was Cherry Red and Caramel Latte by Krylon.

 I still need to paint the inside of the frames with Blackboard paint, they are from the thrift store for a $1. I wasn't sure what to do with them in this post.  
I think i'm gonna mount the cow head on a piece of wood (that i'll probably paint red) Here are some pics.
Those crates will have to be a whole other post. I made them from scratch a few months ago and they have been about 4 different colors since i made them. The red picture frame on top i got at goodwill last week for $1.50. 
That flower picture on the bottom looked like this yesterday...
Here is a picture of the desk area that i am putting all that stuff above. 
I'm off to find an off white color for the walls. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Your frames look great! I especially like the second arrangement you have pictured. Can't wait to see what it all looks like together - good luck with the paint color!
Meredith @ Welcome to Heardmont

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...